Facilities on the Park
Grouse Hill Caravan Park is set in the midst of spectacular scenery in North York Moors National Park with 175 Touring & Camping Pitches stretching over 14 acres.
In our reception area a warm welcome awaits you on your arrival and any questions you have about the site will be answered.
You will also find an extensive information guide to local attractions, events and places to eat and drink nearby.
- Four new family wash rooms for 2016
- 10 amp Electric Hook ups & Water Points
- Hard standings
- Modern, clean toilet & shower blocks
- Newly built Family Wash Rooms
- Free hot water, showers & power points
- Laundry Room – 2 Washing Machines, Dryer, Soap dispenser & Iron & Ironing Board
- Gas exchange – Calor and Camping Gaz
- Well stocked shop
- Hot & Cold Drinks machine
- Ice pack freezing
- Children’s adventure play area
For your security:
24 hour CCTV security surveillance
Security card controlled barrier system
The Flask Inn is just outside the park which serves a varied bar meal menu. Please note that booking is advisable, especially at weekends. Please Telephone 01947 880305
Cycle tracks and cycle hire close by also the Coast to Coast Walk & Lyke wake Walk
We are open from March to October and also provide seasonal and winter storage.