Please read carefully.
When a holiday booking is confirmed with us, a contract is made between the person booking the Accommodation and the owners of Grouse Hill Caravan and Camping Park. The acceptance of a booking creates a contract between the guest and owner of the Campsite, are subject to the below terms and conditions. Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in the termination of your stay, with no refund given.
Bookings: Once a Booking Form and Deposit have been received, the booking is made secure. Without being in receipt of a Deposit your booking can only be treated as a ‘provisional booking’, and is not secured. Should somebody else’s Booking Form and Deposit be received for the same dates as your provisional booking, any provisional booking you may have made will be lost. Having completed the Booking Form and paid the Full Payment, a booking confirmation will be sent to the guest by post or email. Should the guest wish to shorten or modify a booking after this they may be liable to pay the full cost of the holiday.
STABLE COTTAGE, CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOME AND WIGWAM BOOKINGS
1. Availability: The booking is made on the understanding that we will make the accommodation and amenities available to you on the dates stated. Should this not be possible due to events beyond our reasonable control we will endeavor to provide you with alternative accommodation? Should no other accommodation be available at the time we will offer you alternative dates or refund of your accommodation rental, but you will have no other claim against us.
2. Responsibility: The Customer booking the accommodation, accepts full liability for the behavior of all party members and for ensuring that conditions of hire are adhered to, for any loss or damage to the accommodation and its contents.
3. Personal Effects: We will not be responsible for the loss or damage to personal property of guests occupying the accommodation. Vehicles, their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Postage and packaging will be charged for return of belongings left behind at Grouse Hill Caravan & Camping Park. Any lost property not claimed for within one month will be disposed of.
4. Accidents: We will not be held responsible for any injury or death, insofar as it results from the proven negligence of one of our staff. All our guests are encouraged to ensure that they have adequate property, personal & Holiday insurance for their holiday.
5. Music: When using stereo equipment or similar appliances, please consider others, especially between 1 0.30pm and 8am, No late night disturbances will be tolerated.
6. Accommodation: If for any reason the accommodation is unsatisfactory please notify us immediately so that appropriate action can be taken. We cannot accept subsequent claims thereafter if not notified.
7. Security: Deposit the proprietors reserve the right to require the payment of a ‘SECURITY DEPOSIT’ on the day of arrival. All monies so paid will be refunded in full provided the accommodation is left as found. Any damage to accommodation and equipment or environment will be charged against the total retainer which may be applied to any of the units occupied. We recommend that you take out holiday insurance that includes cancellation expenses.
STABLE COTTAGE, STATIC CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOME, WIGWAMS & FULLY PAID TOURING/TENT PITCHES or deposits paid
1. Cancellation- In the event of cancellation the Full Payment/deposit is non-refundable, if given prior notice by email we will remove the booking from our online system, if we are able to re-book the accommodation we may at our discretion offer an alternative date for the booking to be retaken within the same year.
2. Stable Cottage, Static & Wigwams will be made available from 2.30pm check in but not guaranteed, on the day of departure accommodation must be vacated by 10.30am unless pre-arranged with management for which there will be a charge. Touring pitches and Tents will be available from 12.00 noon to 12 noon. Late check out for these pitches will be charged for. Please notify the office if you intend to arrive after 6pm.
3. Occupancy for those persons listed on the booking form may occupy the accommodation. If this condition is breached we have the right to terminate the contract immediately, without refund. If the customer alters the confirmed arrangements an amendment fee may be charged. Any unauthorized extension of stay will be charged at the full daily rate. Accommodation may not be sub-let.
4. Customers are asked to leave their accommodation and its contents clean and tidy when vacating. If excessive cleaning is required a ‘Double Cleaning Charge’ will be levied, normally £50. Report any damages or breakages immediately. All damages or breakages of the fittings, utensils, crockery, cutlery and linen must be reported to reception and will be charged for.
5. Pets are permitted in our Accommodation although must not be allowed on the beds or the furniture, if we feel the pet has been allowed on the furniture a fee will be applied.
6. FULL Payment is payable at the time of the booking.
7. Cancellations In the event of a cancellation the deposit cannot be refunded. Should part of the booking be cancelled on arrival, the guest is liable to pay the full price of the holiday.
8. At times we may have to change the initial wigwam booked to another of the same type, numerous wigwams booked may not be guaranteed to be placed together.
9. Electric Cars, The accommodation is booked for personal us and not for the charging of cars. If this facility is required please ask at reception and an appropriate fee will be made.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. AII visitors to Grouse Hill Caravan and Camping Park should conduct themselves in an orderly and courteous manner. The management at Grouse Hill Caravan and Camping reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any person(s) acting in a manner likely to be detrimental to the enjoyment of any other person(s).
2. All persons and animals must be quiet between 10.30pm and 8am, no late night or early morning disturbances will be tolerated.
3. Occasionally circumstances arise over which we have no control making it necessary to alter, remove or delete facilities or amenities without prior notice.
4. Grouse Hill Caravanning and Camping Park and/or its facilities are available for your use and enjoyment at your own risk.
5. Children using the Play equipment must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times, and must used the equipment in a sensible manor as not to cause injury to themselves or others
6. speed limit on the site is 10mph, please adhered to this as this is a family site and children may be present.
7. Grouse Hill Caravan and Camping Park reserve the right to remove a whole group from the site if anyone person is acting in a manner likely to be detrimental to the enjoyment of any other person(s), or to the upkeep of the Campsite. In such circumstances no refund will be given.
8. Dogs are welcome onto the site although must be kept on a lead at all times and all dog foul must be collected and disposed of in the dog bins provided
9. Collection of fire wood from our Grouse Hill wood is not allowed under any circumstances. If we feel wood has been collected or used a charge will be made or deposits will not be refunded.
10. Grouse Hill main reception/Shop is open every morning, Weekends and throughout busy periods, Camping Gaz, Calor Gas, Internet and food provisions must be purchased whilst we are open. Our Out Of Hours reception is open to book customers in when the main reception is closed
11. Grouse Hill Caravan and Camping Park is covered by CCTV this is for customers protection and will be used as evidence should it be required.